How do I dispute a charge?

If you notice a purchase that you did not make or your card has been compromised, please contact our Customer Support team here.

If there is an error on your statement or you need to file a chargeback for a defective product or service, please contact the merchant for assistance.  If you need additional help, please click here to contact our Customer Support team.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful